SO ... WHAT'S NEW WITH THE
COMPRESSION PLATE 2.0 ?
1. Extra Cord
- A super simple addition to the new version - just one extra cord
- So simple, we kind of feel silly it wasn't a part of the original design
- This means we get the best of both worlds, the torque strength when tightening the one cord with minimal surface area (being a cord and not a strap) but now 2 for extra grip strength PLUS the comfort of more surface area
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-SALE ITEM AND WILL ONLY BE SHIPPED OUT BETWEEN 20TH OCTOBER 2023. DISCOUNT WILL DECREASE CLOSER TO THE RELEASE DATE WE GET.
USE THE CODE: UPGRADE40
THIS DISCOUNT CODE WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE UPGRADES AND NOTHING ELSE.
SHIPPING WILL NEED TO BE PAID FOR SEPARATELY SINCE THESE ORDERS WILL BE GOING OUT AT A LATER DATE. THIS IS ALSO WHY WE'RE TRYING TO RELEASE THESE ITERATION ALL AT ONCE IN CASE YOU WANT THEM ALL, YOU CAN SAVE HEAPS ON ALL VERSION YOU WANT AND PAY SHIPPING ONCE.
IF YOU ORDER THIS WITH OTHER ITEMS WE MAKE ASK YOU TO PAY FOR SHIPPING FEE'S FOR THE ITEMS GOING OUT LATER.
CHECK OUT THE COMPRESSION HANGER 3.0, CURVED BRACE, FULCRUM BARS, XXL BASE AND COMPRESSION PLATE 2.0 IN THIS VIDEO >>>
The fastest, most compact and convenient compression method tool for:
- Lighter Compression Hanging (Up to 5kg)
- Compression Extending
- Compression Stretcher (with Leg Band)
- Healing Sleeve (for light compression to enable longer wear time not limiting blood flow, enough to secure the sleeve from sliding off)
- Clamping (great for girth work)
PLEASE NOTE: Comfort and Strength cannot be matched to the regular Compression Hanger designed specifically for Compression Hanging with heavier loads (almost no limit).
This Compression Plate was designed for speed, discretion and convenience.
With its versatility, it can be worn in multiple ways for effective traction to suit the time and privacy you have in any given scenario.
Simply attach the Compression Plate then choose your choice of traction:
(Eg. From the highest capable traction and less discreet to the least traction however the most discreet)
- Plate hanger for hanging weights
- Extender frame
- Leg band with elastic cord
What is the Compression Plate made with?
- Nylon reinforced with 30% Glass Fibre makes up the main frame
- Polyester paracord 4mm makes up the mechanism to secure and tighten the shaft to the plate
What the Compression Plate Kit comes with:
- Compression Plate (assembled)
- TPE 0.5M X 5cm wide (No size, you can just wrap the band to the tightness you need)
SEPARATE ADD ON:
(You can choose from the drop down selection to add a sleeve or not)
- Silicone sleeve (21mm / 26mm / 32mm)
IMPORTANT: THE IMAGES SHOW THE COMPRESSION PLATE BEING USED WITH A SLEEVE HOWEVER TPE CAN WORK THE SAME, IT JUST TAKES A LONGER TO SET UP. IF YOU WISH TO USE THE COMPRESSION PLATE WITH A SLEEVE, YOU NEED TO SELECT THE SIZE IN THE DROP DOWN PROVIDED BEFORE ADDING THE PRODUCT TO THE CART.
How does the Compression Plate work?
The main frame has been designed to cradle the shaft perfectly positioned so the polyester paracord can be strapped down just behind the coronal ridge where the shaft meets the glans. You can choose the perfect tightness with it's extra secure double cross over strap design. The first cross over is used to secure the shaft to the plate. The second cross over is to provide an extra secure fit plus lock the tightness in place.
All that is required when you get your compression plate is to find the perfect tightness. Simply tie a knot at the section of paracord you want to make your locking position. Multiple knots can be tied if you have different settings of tightnesses. Rule of thumb is the more traction you apply, the tighter you will need to compress the shaft for the appropriate grip.
For example, I personally have 3 knots on my compression plate.
The tightest setting for Compression Hanging and Extending.
The middle second tightest setting for Compression Stretching with a Leg Band.
The setting that is the least tight for securing my passive healing sleeve for hours of wear time without limiting too much blood flow. Because the paracord doesn't stretch like the silicone sleeve, it is not prone to and affected by fluctuating in hardness.
You may notice this design is somewhat similar to the noose designs of extenders that have been around for a while. The biggest difference is this design does not slip and it can be adjusted to the perfectness tightness not limited by strength.
The 4mm polyester paracord has a breaking strength of over 300kg.
This product has a lifetime warranty.