INFRARED Heat Pad
One of the most effective ways to lower the risk of injury and increase results with penis enlargement is with HEAT. With an infrared heat pad, you are able to directly place the heat where you want it, controlling the energy and the results.
Infrared wavelengths have been shown to:
- Promoting healing
- Easing pain
- Relieving and reducing inflammation
- Protecting cells and tissues against oxidative stress
- Stimulating new production of cells and tissues
- Penetrate up to 10 times deeper than conventional heat pads (therefore targeting the tissues also targeted in many penis enlargement methods)
Infrared lamps or light panels can be used for similar results, however the heat waves are less targeted, and eye protection is necessary when using these types of products.
The heat pad can be powered by your power bank, USB wall adaptor or computer.
Features of the Infrared Heat Pad:
- 1 Power on/off button
- 3 heat settings
- Size: 18 x 12cm
- Velvety soft inner material
- Moisture absorbent neoprene outer material
- 80cm flat USB cable for power
- Graphene film inside entire pad (Wavelengths: 450-850nm)
Heat pad temperature range:
- Level 1 / Green - 23-28C
- Level 2 / Blue - 28-35C
- Level 3 / Red - 35-42C
Heat pad use and cleaning instructions:
Turning on, switching modes and turning off:
1. Turn the heat pad on by plugging into a power source of at least 2A (2 Amps) with a USB-A slot then press and hold the power button for 3-5 seconds.
2. Change the modes by pressing the power button once, Red = Highest setting, Blue = Middle setting and Green = Lowest setting. (Only ever use the setting that is most comfortable for you and allow a few minutes for the heat pad to warm up, it’s infrared so the heat will come slower however the effects penetrate deeper and last longer).
3. Turn off by unplugging from the power source.
Cleaning the heat pad:
- ONLY when the heat pad is unplugged using a microfibre cloth slightly damp (well squeezed/rung out), softly wipe and dab the heat pad all over. Be sure not to saturate the heat pad with water under any circumstance.
- Make sure to let the heat pad air and dry out for at least 60 minutes after cleaning before use.
If the heat pad does not securely wrap and stay on, use either a clamp or length of One Wrap velcro to wrap around while in use to easily attach and detach.
Using the heat pad for 5-10 minutes before a PE session, during and even for 5-10 minutes after a PE session can assist the tissues becoming more pliable, less prone to injury and speed up recovery.
Do not use a setting that is too high or hot for you to handle.
It is your responsibility to use the heat pad safely and at the right setting.
Never leave the heat pad plugged in and unattended.
Never use the heat pad with water, lubrication or moisture of any sort.
Never use the heat pad for more than 2 hours per day.
Never direct the heat to the testicles.
- NO RETURNS due to the nature of the product (Please see Shipping Policy and Return Policy for details)