The latest and greatest rod extender that is going to hit the market. (I know, I am bias but what can I say. I am the designer, user, lover and seller.)
The Total Man Rod Extender 3.0 - PRESALE
RELEASE DATE: JULY 7TH 2022
Please note: If you order this product alone or along with other items from the shop, the entire order will not be shipped until 7TH July 2022.
We have gone through a few versions and finally this is the one that is going to rock the market and world of extenders.
It is one of many new products hitting the Total Man range.
So, why is this so extender so great, what makes it so different?
- While it is a beast like our older version, it's a lot more sleek, much more discreet and you can now customise the rod length with bolt on sections.
- GOAL: The aim was to design an effective extender that could be worn discreetly while gaining from all other benefits this extender has to offer. More comfort, longer wear time at higher tensions, safer, smoother tension and movement, super strong, increased ease of use for attaching and detaching, simple to use.
- BASE: Let's start with the base and work our way up. We kept the super round and super large surface area on the side of the base ring pressing on the pelvis. This was to decrease irritation and hot spots caused by thinner base rings with less round edges. A pointy edge or little surface area digging into the one spot on the pelvis or shaft was never fun. The base ring is now open, like a big round "U" shape. This means no matter what method you're using or how large your are, flaccid or erect, vacuum chamber on or not, you can simply slot the extender on the shaft and hook on.
- HINGE: Next, the new hinge design. One of the biggest downfalls to all extenders, even our older design was the loose hinge effect...that design is practically like wearing blunt scissors latched to your poor lad waiting for a specific movement while you're trying to get on with your day until... "The NICK". Getting pinched on the arm or leg is one thing but, to have an unexpected pinch to your shaft or scrotum, now that will make a man jump or at least want to punch the closest wall or person. This hinge effect also meant an increased chance creating a hot spot with the base ring. Most base rings have a larger surface area if you were to use it at 90 degrees straight out from the pelvis BUT, no extender is worn like that. It will usually be worn up or down. Because of the loose hinge, most of the pressure is diverted to a tiny surface area on the edge of the base ring and not the flatter back side. SOLUTION: This new design, has two mighty tension springs. While it allows the base to rotate and pivot like usual, it also increases resistance the more the angle is increased resulting in a tilting of the base ring keeping the largest surface area where you want it. This increases comfort, decreases the chance of digging or hot spots and best of all you're not wearing scissors on your lad. The chance of your shaft or ball bag getting clamps between the base and the rods is near zero. This design is almost intuitive by nature. The base ring moves where you need it to move while getting out the way.
- RODS: Next are the rods. There are 3 size rods to adjust your extender length. This frame with come with 25mm, 15mm, 11mm rods. This combination and the amount you receive in your kit will allow you to customise to the right length, resulting in the right tension every time. It's a set and forget build. When you need to increase or decrease the tension, the process is super simple, adding or removing the rods you need.
- TOP SUPPORT AND TENSION: After spending so much time designing, reiterating, testing, the design wasn't 100%, it didn't feel right. Until... I remember the moment, sitting down at the dinner table with my wife and little one. It hit me. "Oh my!" along with a look that must have hit my face, probably made my wife think I left our child at the supermarket or something, no, she was sitting next to us.
The issue with the designs that I was trying to make work was that they were too similar to all other designs in the market including our older version. Springs, metal sliders, clunky, unbalanced. Damn near drove me up the wall.
The new model however is more a suspension type design using elastic cord just like the leg band of the all day stretcher. Smooth, accurate, safer. While elastic can create tension like metal springs, it's not as rigid, it's super flexible and can fluidly stretch around edges. The new top support shape has nice long arms allowing for adequate elastic length increasing tension travel length. The more tension travel length the safer the device. Most other designs have a tension travel length of around 3cm. Unfortunately if one of your movements while you go about your day makes your extender max out the tension travel length, your tension could multiply in the matter of milliseconds...the type of tension that would match the stride of your body weight...this is not good. Broken skin, blisters, other injuries, I've been there.
This design has the ability to have up to 10cm tension travel length. You won't even need this much, however again, the more tension travel length, the safer your device. Since the new design suspends your lad instead of locking him in place, the tension is a lot more centred. During wear and while moving, the tension doesn't tilt the top support causing jams like other extenders. Since this design cannot tilt the top support and even if it did it doesn't matter. The tension can fluctuate fluidly, NEVER getting jammed increasing your risk of injury.
The top support has a nice ergonomic shape, rounded to hug the leg if you're wearing it under clothing. The extender may look long and wide however this is for multiple reasons. The tension needs to come from in front of the vacuum chamber or compression device and the extender needs to be able to fit all chamber widths including the new Size 5. However this long and wide design also means it sits flatter on the leg and under clothing. While I don't think any extender is the most discreet option, most other extenders in the market have your lad sitting on top of the device making the set up VERY thick and bulky which always tends to show through clothing...unless you're going for a clunky looking bulge down your leg, up to you.
More information about the extender:
- Can produce up to 6lbs of tension (thicker elastic available for greater tensions if needed producing up to 10lbs)
- Total length from the bottom of the base to the top of the Top Support: 34cm
- Extra pair of 25mm Rods available as add on's (not included in the base frame kit), making the total length 35.5cm.
- Shortest set up: 16.5cm
- Base frame kit weight: 130g
- Material: Nylon reinforced with 30% glass fibre
- Suits both Vacuum chambers for Vacuum Extending and Clamp for Compression Extending
What you get:
- Base ring, hinge springs and base adapters pre-built
- 8 x 25mm Rod lengths
- 6 x 15mm Rod lengths
- 6 x 11mm Rod lengths
- 2 x Top Support adapters
- Top support, elastic, hook and grubs screws pre-built
- Top support tool
NEW TUTORIALS COMING SOON - STAY UP TO DATE AT WWW.TOTALMANPERFORMANCE.COM